Welcome to The Fellowship: Break the Wall Tour at Prudential Center! Here are some things you should know before you arrive!
Show Begins: 7.30PM
ATINY VIP INFORMATION
1. Check-in will begin at 1:30PM at the Championship Plaza. We ask that you provide a valid form of identification to redeem your VIP benefits.
2. To ensure that all ATINY VIP are able to attend the Sound Check event, we ask that you make sure to check in between 1:30PM to 3:30PM and be in line by 4:00PM to ensure on-time entry to the event.
3. Early Merchandise Sales for ATINY VIP will be available from 1:30PM after checking in. After ATINY VIPs receive their wristbands, they may enter the venue to purchase their early merchandise and must exit the building again to line up for Sound Check.
4. Please be advised that there is a strict no camera, no video, no livestream policy. Violation of this may result in ejection from the facility.
5. Gifts will not be accepted. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
SECTOR VIP INFORMATION
1. Check-in will begin at 1:30PM at the Championship Plaza. Please line up by the main doors. We ask that you provide a valid form of identification to redeem your VIP benefits. Entry to the venue will only begin upon entry for Sound Check.
2. To ensure that all SECTOR VIP are able to attend the Sound Check event, we ask that you make sure to check in between 1:30PM to 3:30PM and be in line by 4:00PM to ensure on-time entry to the event.
3. Please be advised that there is a strict no camera, no video, no livestream policy. Violation of this may result in ejection from the facility.
4. Gifts will not be accepted. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Guests wishing to transfer tickets must log into their Ticketmaster account and manage transfers from there.
Guests with general admission tickets may begin lineup at 8:00AM on the show day. The general admission line will being at the Citizens Tower on the corner of Mulberry St. and Edison Place.
Bags up to 12"x14" are permitted inside Prudential Center. Anything larger, including backpacks, are not permitted, with the exception of childcare or medical bags. Permissible larger bags will be X-rayed. All bags are subject to search by Prudential Center security team members at each point of entry. Bags that do not meet these expectations must be returned to the guest’s vehicle or stored in a Prudential Center supplied locker at the guest’s expense. Lockers are located outside the Ford Tower and Lafayette Street entrances.
Small necklaces/chain jewelry is permitted for this event.
Small, non-professional cameras without an external flash or extendable lens may be brought into Prudential Center. Video and audio equipment, GoPros, selfie sticks, professional cameras (with a lens of 2.5 inches or greater) and recording devices are strictly prohibited. Fans may not reproduce any film, digital, video or audio recording for commercial purpose without the express written consent of Prudential Center.
At Prudential Center Premium we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional experiences to you and your guest.
Luxury Suites offer a private setting to enjoy the best in sports and entertainment
Great views, beautiful design, all-inclusive dining deliver an unparalleled experience
The Prudential Center trademark and logos are used under license from The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc., headquartered in the USA, neither of which is affiliated with Prudential plc, a company headquartered in the United Kingdom.